Thursday, August 1, 2013

Review | Etude House Wonder Pore Corrector

Hello everyone! :D
I hope you are having a great day ( or night ) ^.^ I am back with another review from Etude House and this time, it is one of their new product from the Wonder Pore line, the Corrector. A few readers had requested a review of this product so here it is ! Now, What is it ? At first, I thought it was just the metal thing which you use to massage your face, however, it's not just the metal part, inside also has essence which you get by squeezing the tube. If you're interested in knowing more about this product, keep reading! 
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
This is a light weight gel type of essence that penetrates into pores and remove skin dusts and excessive sebums for a perfect sleek skin condition. 

PACKAGING
Really unique type of essence! Usually, essence comes in a jar or a bottle with pump, but this one comes in a squeeze tube with a white silver head that would massage the face, that's the main point of this product, also known as the Cooling Tip. Like other products of the Wonder Pore line from Etude House, this essence also comes in a light blue color with yellow and red decorations. It's so cute though!

INGREDIENTS
~ click on the picture for better view ~ 
It contains alcohol which is not that pleasant, however, I notice that most of the skin care that helps treat pores or blemishes/acne will have alcohol in them.

DIRECTION
~ click on the picture for better view ~ 
Make sure you use this as the last step of your skin care routine! 


SCENT AND TEXTURE
This essence smells similar to other Wonder Pore product, especially the freshner. It has a hint of a strong smell of alcohol, but it was mixed with something else. It's not that pleasant, but it's not a bad, bad one either, and it's a spot treatment, so I think it's not a big deal. The texture is very light way, like gel type of consistency, very easy to blend out and deal with~ 

DOES IT DO WHAT IT CLAIMS ?
Yes, in some way. It helps to remove dusts, and excessive sebums, it also minimizes my pores very well! I am very satisfied with it! However, the result will not be an instant, since it's a skincare item after all, you just have to be patient with it. Because of the amazing concept of the Cooling Tip, I notice such a difference on my pores, really, it's just really treats my pores very well! Also, do you guys have that feeling when moisturizer, serum or any other skin care products you may applied won't absorb into your skin fast? I notice that when I use this essence at the last step of my skin care, it just helps everything to absorb very well, that I cannot even feel any products on my face, even though I use such a heavy moisturizer. 

 PROS
- cool concept
- effective cooling tip
-minimizes pores
- light weigh gel texture
-removes skin dusts
-helps other skin care products to absorb better
-affordable

CONS
- strong alcohol smell
- contains alcohol

VERDICT
4.5/5 

WHERE TO BUY
This is sold for 13,000 won in Korea, and Cosmetic.jolse.com has it for $15 dollars ( link to the product ) However, they are having 10% off sale, so it's only $13 dollars with FREE SHIPPING within 10-15 days! Grab yours now when the sale last! Cosmetic.jolse.com also has an eBay store called iamlove-shop. Both shops have FREE SHIPPING Worldwide so you don't have to worry about extra shipping cost. Daebak! ~ 

* this was sponsored, however, it does not effect my opinions.

Hihi, thank you Ji Eun unnie for sending this to me!~ I really enjoy using this^.^ 
Also, is there anyone watching I hear your voice too ? Omg, its ending is lol <3 <3 
I love Lee Jong Suk haha :3 
he's so cuteee <3 

And also, Running Man too!! Omg, I'm crazy about them! Let me be the fan girl forever!! ^.^
Please don't end the show until all the members get tired! 
ahaa :3 
Ok, let me just stop with the rambling haha :3 That is it for today's requested review~ I hope you enjoyed it! Make sure you check out iamloveshop on eBay and cosmetic.jolse.com
Until next time~
Love,
Nhi

No comments:

Post a Comment