Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Review | Tony Moly Catchu Wink Tint #1 And #3 Orange Cha Cha

Hello everyone~ Today I am back with a review of my all time favorite tint. It is oh-so-cuteeeee Tony Moly Catchu Wink Tint in two colors, #1 and #3. Red and Orange Cha Cha . Actually, I got the Orange one from my aunt for my birthday present last March, but I haven't got time to review until today. and the Red one is from my lovely sponsor, Eliza, from fashionibeautyshop. Let's get onto the reviews before this post get way to longgg~

DESCRIPTION
Tonymoly Cat Chu Wink Tony Tint 3 Colors : Liquid type tint that express clear and animate lips color. It's absorbed rapidly in lips because Jojoba seed oil is contained and cellular regeneration ability is excellent and encourage plow power and elasticity.


PACKAGING

Ok, can we have a minute for this packaging. Like, c'mon. HOW CUTE IS IT ? I literally screamed when my aunt gave this to me for my birthday present, and again, I did the same thing last week also, lol. it comes in 10ml bottle with a cat face twist up cap, which is so cute, uggrrr, i cannot get enough of it, lol. It is very small, so no worry when comes to travelling ! It also comes in a lip gloss brush, which every tints usually goes for.
 I'm sorry for the unfocus picture of the cat faces and the brush!! >.<

SCENT/TEXTURE/SWATCHES
The red one has a rosy-scent, it doesn't smell bad, but it doesn't smell that nice either. Nothing special, really But if you think it'll be the same for the orange one, then you're wrong!! The Orange Cha Cha smells so nice, like it has a citrus scent that smells like a mixture of orange and honey. omg, it's amazing! For the texture, both has a slightly watery feels to it, making it a lot easier to blend out. I love <3 <3 <3

WHEN WORN
Omg, this stuff lasts for so long~~~~ like around 5-7 hours with eating/drinking. Crazy, right ? I love how it feels on my lips, though sometimes it can get dry, I can always apply lip balm. The colors are very PIGMENTED, like crazy pigmented. that's why a little goes a long way, since you only needs to use a little bit each time. hehe ~ this is so wonderful, heaven like, lol ~

Here I am wearing #1 Red, on top is a Baby lips lip balm.



WHERE TO BUY
You can get this at Eliza's shop fashionibeautyshop ( link to the product ) She sells it for $6.99. which is very close to the real prize!  Eliza is very nice, we have so many conversations on facebook, and she is always happy and friendly to answer every questions I had, hihi :3 good customers service brings good customer! The shop has many other beauty items, as well as fashion items as you may infer from the title of her shop.
*  this was sponsored, but it does not effect my thoughts on this review.
SUMMARY
-cute/kawaii packaging
-small, sleek packaging
-smells great
-watery texture, easy to blend
-last for long time
-hardly dry my lips out, ( sometimes when apply way to much without lip balm )
-a little goes a long way
-cheap

Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to join my ongoing giveaways~ Links are on sidebar if you're interested! 
Thank you so much again for all of your supports, I shall talk to you all next time~ 
Bye~
Love,
Nhi

No comments:

Post a Comment