Saturday, June 15, 2013

Review | O.S.T Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum

Hello everyone! I know I kept on posting reviews these days, but I hope you understand that I need to update reviews for my kind sponsors ASAP, so please bear with it, and I hope you don't get bored of my reviews <3
Anyways !I am back with a review of my holy grail skincare product at the moment! And this is the review of O.S.T Original Pure C20 Serum, and was sponsored by wishtrend for review purpose. But always remember, my review will be my own opinions and experiences! So, I'm pretty sure that you've read or heard how amazing this serum works, and I was really excited when I first got it too! But, if you didn't, let's just get right in to the review!

DESCRIPTION
A replenishing facial treatment infused with Vitamin C
The best selling item of 2012 and the fastest effect with Vitamin C.
Need to tone up loose skin for keeping youth.
 + Includes pure Vitamin-C 20%
+ Whitening /Recovering trouble scars
+ Removing blackheads
+ Ranked the best selling item in Singapore No.1 commerce. (2012)

WHERE TO BUY
I believe that this product is only available at wishtrend ( link to the product ) for $24.99, and worldwide shipping! They also sell so many other great Korean skincare products that is not only affordable, but they works well too, as I've tried some of them already.
Check out my introducing post of wishtrend HERE!
Check out my review of Ciracle Cream HERE!

PACKAGING
This serum comes in a a bottle with 30ml of product. When you first open it, there is a separate pipette and the bottle cap was sealed, it is definitely safe! It is known as the ''red bottle'' and is very famous in Asia, so i thought that the packaging of the product itself was red, lol but i was wrong. It came in a dark, black jar, and it is very hygienic because it came with the pipette!


Expired Date along with Released Date at the bottom of the box.


The packaging in a jar. Comes in 30 ml of product. 


The hygienic pipette. 

SCENT AND TEXTURE
The scent of this serum is orange-like, and that's one of the thing i like about it! But, the texture is quite sticky if you apply way too much. I personally like to use very little and mix it with my gel moisturizer, so that it can get less sticky!


BEFORE AND AFTER TEST
I've used it for couple weeks now, and I have to say, this red bottle thing is amazing! Like, i'm not even bragging now. Before using this, I had a lot of pumps around my nose area, but after using for a week, I've noticed a different, and now, it's like almost gone, you can hardly see it now! It also removed most of my blackheads, whiteheads which I am so happy about, I seriously love this so much! You probably will see this in my holy grail product which I will be doing soon! However, I can't say much about whitening, I mean it did brightens up my skin complexion, but i think whitening and brightening are different, right? Correct me if I'm wrong!
OK! WARNING! DOWN HERE ARE GROSS PICTURES OF NOSE BEFORE AND AFTER!
.
.
.
.
.
.


 BEFORE USING IT
I made it darker so that you guys can tell of my blackheads and whiteheads, gross? no. yes!


AFTER USING IT
There were still some blackheads left, but you know, it did show some improvements!

SUMMARY
-safe, and hygienic packaging!
-smell like orange, yum <3
-comes in a bottle with decent size, 30ml
-easy to use
-does what it say
-affordable

-can be sticky
-hard to find

VERDICT
5/5

I love, love this product so much like you don't even know! I didn't realized how much it changed my skin after putting those pictures up, lol! Because it just really works on the first week, so i just got used to see my skin like this already, haha.
But anyways, i hope you enjoyed!
Thanks wishtrend for introducing me to this amazing serum! Remember to check them out at :

Thank you for all of your support and sweet comment!
What do you think about this product ?
Comment to share your opinions down below! I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment